On the morning of September 19, 2023, the Boeing 737-800 operated by Air Europa with the registration EC-MJU made an unpleasant acquaintance with the Condor B757 D-ABOJ. The first named aircraft made contact
The 2023/24 winter flight schedule will also begin in Klagenfurt in a few weeks. The offer this season is extremely manageable, as the low-cost airline Ryanair will offer destinations such as Dublin,
At Berlin-Brandenburg Airport, so-called artificial intelligence is set to play a major role in the area of handling in the future. It is the first German airport to use special software from which...
In the 2024 summer flight schedule, Lufthansa will no longer offer the destination Rio de Janeiro from Munich, but from Frankfurt am Main. At the same time, the number of weekly circulations is increased. Currently offers
After Lufthansa, its competitor Condor also recently operated a long flight from Frankfurt am Main to Frankfurt am Main. The D-ANRI was on its way to Vancouver, had to
The passengers of Air Malta flight KM483 had twice as much bad luck on the Geneva-Luqa route on September 2, 2023. After a delay of around an hour, the plane had to leave after around 30
The airline Swiss will renew its long-haul fleet with the help of Airbus A350-900 aircraft. The carrier has now announced that it will offer an enlarged premium economy class on board the new arrivals
Those were the days: you went to the ticket counter at the train station shortly before the train left, told the railway official where you wanted to go and in which carriage class, and paid - usually
For some time now, the French long-distance bus operator BlaBlaCar Bus has been challenging the German top dog Flixbus. Both providers want to bring their passengers from A to B at low prices. How does it cut?
It's a beautiful morning in August when, at 10:30 a.m., it's already 34 degrees in the shade, and I'm having my freshly squeezed orange juice in the "La Canasta" cafeteria, right next to the beach section
This time we went to Nuremberg with Corendon's (own) Boeing 737-800. Hardly any trip report has subsequently caused such a large number of reactions as the trip report six months ago
On June 16, 2023, the Austrian Armed Forces conducted a joint exercise with the US Air Force's Vermont Air National Guard. Guests of honor included the United States Ambassador
Some airlines have still not refunded all tickets whose associated flights were canceled in 2020. Particularly annoying: Contrary to legal regulations, some airlines have issued "compulsory vouchers". On
If the trip is not taken or canceled, airlines must reimburse the so-called taxes and fees even if they are not explicitly shown on the booking confirmation.
- Brazilian court finds ITA owner liable for passenger debt 29 September 2023
- Virgin Atlantic eyes Barbados as regional hub for expansion 29 September 2023Virgin Atlantic (VS, London Heathrow) plans to use Barbados as a hub for expanding its services to other Caribbean destinations, according to Chief Commercial Officer Juha Jarvinen. Speaking at an event marking the carrier's 25th anniversary of flying to Bridgetown, he said Virgin Atlantic has been rebuilding its Barbados network following the pandemic, currently offering […]
- Zambia Airways takes delivery of first B737-800 29 September 2023
- Equatorial Guinea's Cronos Airlines to induct first E175 29 September 2023
- Royal Air Maroc, Air Sénégal form strategic partnership 29 September 2023
- Amazon.com to close Leipzig/Halle air cargo base 29 September 2023